Industry Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

READER MAIL: Victoria Violet Mayers working Las Olas BLVD DRUNK

I was out drinking on Los Olas BLVD last night and was approached by a fat black drunken women with black spandex pants and a huge fat saggy butt in a bar and asked if I was looking for company. She has a HUGE hooker purse hanging over her shoulder and a see threw shirt on showing her small saggy titties with big ugly brown droppy nipples. She had a very bad smell and was very loud, rude and drunk. I said no thank you to her and that I was happy sitting alone and she started to harass me asking me why I was sitting alone and if I was gay. She said that men shouldn’t come out to a bar to sit alone and that we were taking space up for guys that could be looking for working girls like her and we were costing her money.

To my surprise she then said she had a sister named Alex that could join me and her in some fun at which time I said no thanks again and that made it very clear I was not interested. She then said her mother Joan was her body guard and that sometimes she partied with her and customers. Wow what a piece of work this street walker was!

She claimed to be a local and know everyone and have many “mafia” connections. She said she also had friends in the Broward county court house!!! She then ordered a drink and told the bar tender that I was paying and forced me to pay for it very rudely. when I didnt believe any of what she was saying she then presented her ID at which time I saw her name was Victoria Mayers. She also said she milks the government for every penny she can get and that she collected EBT, Welfare, Housing vouchers and more.

I googled her name and found all the many post on this website and others about her and was shocked. I also found all the post on her sisters many websites and social media accounts about all the people she is jealous of that she stalks and harasses online like Donny Long. I did notice that her Twitter is private but all her other sites, blogs and social media accounts were alive and well. Instead of her at home taking care of her child she is out drunk at a bar harassing men like me. This women belongs in jail! Copy this post to other sites and warn everyone in the area.

EP205XX has reacted to this post.
EP205XX

I have no disputes that Monica Foster aka Alexandra Melody Mayers w/ her family is way worse than the late Shelly Lubben/Shelly Ann Marie!

Monica Foster aka Alexandra Melody Mayers w/ her family are even worser than Jaxton Wheeler, Sully Savage, Kurt Lockwood, Brad Armstrong, Jessica Drake, Desi Foxx & Melissa Hill aka Lorrie Lizama!