from www.nypost.com – Fans of J.Lo are going to see a lot more of her next week, if her ex-husband gets his way.
An agent for Ojani Noa said sex tapes of the sultry songstress will be entered into open court record next week, meaning the media and the public can get their hands on them, Radaronline.com reported.
“Jennifer Lopez does not want the home videos to be entered into the open court record, where the media and the public can get copies of them and watch or share them. I will be filing the videos into the public court record on Monday,” Ed Meyer, Noa’s agent, told the Web site.
Lopez filed a $10 million lawsuit against Noa earlier this month after he came forward with the tapes, which were allegedly filmed on the couple’s 1997 honeymoon.
A California judge Nov. 9 issues a restraining order on the risqué footage on Nov. 9, pending the Dec. 1 hearing.
“She is not being fair, she s trying to stop me from moving on with my life,” said Noa, who was married to Lopez for 11 months.
The hot footage in question reportedly includes scenes of an embarrassing, ugly argument between J. Lo and her mom. The National Enquirer reported that it had seen 11 hours of Noa’s footage of Lopez and that the kinky material included:
— A sizzling scene of Lopez checking herself out in front of a bathroom mirror, clad only in a bra and panties.
— Lopez, wearing skimpy underwear, being spanked in bed by Noa.
— An immodest J.Lo jumping on a motorcycle in a short dress and no underwear.
Noa bristled at suggestions his movie is a sex tape of Lopez.
“The movie is not something sexual,” said Noa, who represented himself in court.
J. Lo’s side didn’t get everything she wanted, as Judge Chalfant declined to bar media from airing the racy footage if any news or entertainment outlets happen to get their hands on it.