We’ll Be Calling BS; Sarah Shevon Story is Loaded with Bull Drippings

from www.dailymail.co.uk – An adult film actress booked for a job at a gated Malibu estate believes showbiz CEO Richard Nanula was a co-star she worked with, who asked to be called ‘Mr Rich’.

Sarah Shevon [pictured] said her agent arranged the $300 sex scene, in which the actress was dressed in a schoolgirl-style skirt and white blouse knotted at her midriff, in April last year.

She said when a website published pornographic pictures allegedly showing Mr Nanula in June, she recognized the man as ‘Mr Rich’, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Mr Nanula reportedly resigned in the wake of pornographic photos of him emerging online and a work-related sexual harassment suit despite a sex-addicition rehab stint ten years previously.

The Harvard MBA held top titles at Disney, biotech juggernaut Amgen, and chairman of the board of Miramax.

Shevon now believes the job she was booked for was what is known in the industry as a ‘private’ – an encounter between a porn star and a paying customer – and that it was filmed so it would not be seen as a criminal act of prostitution.

She told the Los Angeles Times she never saw the finished video, and did not know whether it was posted on the website it was allegedly for.

‘I don’t like how there are these guys who have a lot of money and power and they feel like they can just take advantage of girls or get whatever they want out of them by throwing money at them,’ she said.

The 29-year-old said her co-star was a well dressed man who filmed the scene as well as taking part in it. She added that it was clear he was not a porn pro.

She added that fellow actress Trinity St Clair had asked her to perform a private in a Malibu home two years ago, where she would be expected to perform oral sex, for $1,500.

Shevon told the Los Angeles Times she declined the offer because ‘it was prostitution’.

However, last year, her agent Mark Spiegler approached her with another offer in Malibu, allegedly for a film on Ms St Clair’s website.

Ms St Clair has declined to comment repeatedly, through her publicist, James Bartholet, according to a news agency.

Dan Miller, executive managing editor of a porn industry trade magazine, told the Los Angeles Times that taping the encounter might have been seen as a way to avoid breaking the law.

‘The thinking would seem to be, “OK, there is a camera there, it’s a shoot”,’ he said.

Mr Spiegler claimed that after Shevon’s scene, Ms St Clair booked two more of his clients for night shoots in Malibu with an actor allegedly identified as Richard.

Because he did not know the actor, and said porn films are not typically shot at night, Mr Spiegler asked to meet ‘Richard’.

He told the Los Angeles Times he believes the man he met in June 2012 was Mr Nanula, adding: ‘He didn’t seem like a professional porn person.’

After meeting the alleged actor, Mr Spiegler cancelled the shoot, adding that the man’s medical tests, which he reviewed, had come from a private doctor rather than the usual clinics porn actors go to.

Thomas J. Barrack Jr, the billionaire founder of Colony who is now chairman of Miramax, declined to discuss Mr Nanula’s resignation.

‘This is a personal matter for Richard and unrelated to Miramax,’ he said in July. ‘Richard did an excellent job at managing his business duties.’

Variety had reported on June 26 that website TheDirty.com had published photos it claimed showed Nanula engaged in sex acts with a porn star.

Sources for Variety said the photos were the reason for the leave of absence Nanula recently took from Miramax and Colony Capital, which owns a large stake in the entertainment group.

One of Colony Capital’s largest investors, it should be noted, is Qatar Holding, the sovereign wealth fund of a conservative Muslim country.

‘Richard Nanula has taken a leave of absence from Colony and Miramax for personal reasons,’ Lisa Baker, a publicist with Owen Blicksilver PR, which reps Colony, told Variety.

Now, the New York Post is reporting that a sexual harassment suit may be an additional reason for Nanula’s leave of absence.

Additionally, says the Post, that leave of absence is actually a permanent vacation. However, Colony Capital failed to substantiate the Post’s tip that Nanula has resigned.

‘Based on our investigation,’ a Colony rep told Page Six, ‘these matters are personal to Mr. Nanula, and it would not be appropriate to comment further at this time.’

The harassment suit centers on a paralegal at Colony named Stephanie Shaw, who claims Nanula groped her buttocks in an ‘unwelcome, extreme, and offensive’ way back in early 2012 and filed suit in a Los Angeles court.

Shaw, who was fired after less than a year with the company, is also alleging wrongful termination, among other wrongdoings. The court documents can be read in their entirety, here.

Meanwhile, this isn’t the first bit of funny business the executive has been accused of.

Back in 2005, Nanula’s then-wife Tracey filed for divorce. According to court papers, Tracey claimed she had found that Nanula had spent as much as $10,000 on prostitutes and traced his infidelities back to 2001.

Tracey also indicated in her filing that Nanula had, at one time, completed a six-day rehab stint for sex addiction that he subsequently claimed had cured him.

Tracey Nanula would not comment on the case.

The sexual harassment issue is now in binding arbitration, in which Shaw is seeking unspecified damages.

MailOnline had reached out to Miramax and Colony Capital, though neither had responded at the time of publication.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*