Porn News

Another Saturday Night: Bay City Roller Les McKeown’s gay sex romps revealed to wife on TV

BAY City Roller Les McKeown’s wife only found out he had cheated on her with men throughout their marriage when he confessed on a reality TV show, it was reported today.

His wife Peko was furious when Les admitted the truth while filming Rehab, a Living TV show about celebrities battling addiction. The show will be shown tonight at 9pm.

She had flown to California with their 24-year-old son Jubei to support him. The Edinburgh-born star had been struggling with alcoholism for years and had been told by doctors he could die if he did not sober up.

Les, 53, said his fascination with gay sex began when he was “date-raped” by a man at the age of 19, at the height of the band’s fame. Although he felt abused, he found he was attracted to men. He said he had had around a dozen lovers. He reportedly said: “I’ve been a bit of a George Michael.”

But he said these encounters never made him happy, and he began drinking heavily partly to block out he memory of the rape. He also admitted being unfaithful to his wife with other women.

Les left the clinic in November and says he is now sober. He said he has apologised to his wife and hopes to rebuild their 30-year relationship.

He was reported as saying: “I’m about 90 per cent fixed. I’ve had 20 years of being an alcoholic and a secret bisexual so the other 10 per cent’s going to take a little longer.”

205 Views

Related Posts

TMZ: Kanye West Changes Tune, Sets Out to Launch ‘Yeezy Porn’

Rapper Kanye West, according to TMZ, has not only renewed his ardent interest in blue cinema ... he now wants to produce it.

Carnal Media Signs Jay Stryker to Exclusive Contract

MINNEAPOLIS — Carnal Media has added Jay Stryker to its roster of exclusive performers. The Idaho native will make his Carnal debut in scenes for studio brands FunSizeBoys and HungFuckers. "I dabbled as a hobby, shooting fan content over the…

UKPornParty Streets ‘Gangbang Slut Debuts’

UKPornParty is debuting "Gangbang Slut Debuts," a new gonzo release available now on DVD and VOD.

Disruptive to Release Micah Martinez’s ‘Case of the Ex’ in November

LOS ANGELES — Disruptive Films will release "Case of the Ex,” a featurette written and directed by Micah Martinez, in November. The scene — co-starring Derek Kage and Tony Genius — follows the journey of two men who had a messy…

Platforming the Pleasure Industry’s Voice Through Voting

Very early in my business career, I learned not to mix business with politics or religion. This was a foundational tenet that just made sense. For much of my career, that was easy. However, it has become increasingly difficult to…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.