Porn News

Mark Davis Eats His Cum

> from contactmusic.com: Producers of pornographic movies may be the biggest losers from online piracy, according to a new report by the NDP Group. In a study, NDP said that 60 percent of movies being downloaded via peer-to-peer services are “adult” films.

Moreover, one company, Apple, reportedly accounts for 90 percent of legitimate — i.e. paid — video downloading. Sixty-two percent downloaded TV shows; 24 percent, music videos; while the rest downloaded movies. NDP said that all of these legitimate downloads represented only 20 percent of total video traffic — with the remaining 80 percent downloading video over peer-to-peer websites. The study found that 48 percent of consumers say that they would never pay money to download a film.

> Jack Schitt writes on www.xxxporntalk.com: My holiday cheer went to hell in a handbasket last night as I was viewing a Smash Pictures title called Chicks Gone Wild. It wasn’t a bad flick, I’ll give it a 7 out of 10 rating.

The disturbing, fucked up part of the movie came at the very end of the last scene. Mark Davis was fucking Ms. Parachute Pants herself, Sunny Lane, then he dumped his load in her pussy. He proceeded to then squirmed like a fat schoolboy in pursuit of the ice cream truck to get under her snatch & let it dribble into his mouth.

Needless to say, it was repulsive. Of course, they held this surprise for the very end of the flick. At least I got the enjoy the remainder of this movie beforehand, prior to tossing it back in the envelope & shipping it back to Wanted List.

Any thoughts? Has this homo done this in the past? Please advise so I know to stay away from such titles.

> Conky comments: I’m sorry, but there’s really no need in this modern world of fast, convenient food, running water and refrigerators for a man to eat his own spooge.

I can’t tell you when I last watched the news and saw starving men in the Sudan eating their own cum in order to survive.

Once it has left my body, I have no further use for it. That applies to cum, piss, vomit, feces, boogers, eye boogers, spit (even loogeys) or food I may have chewed and hidden in napkins.

But then again, maybe I’m just being a picky eater.
 

221 Views

Related Posts

Miami Spice: The 2024 XBIZ Creator Awards Show Turns Up the Heat

MIAMI — Adult creators’ biggest night relocated on Wednesday evening to the party epicenter of Miami.The 2024 edition of the XBIZ Creator Awards, presented by Fansly, honored the best and shiningest creators in the industry at the city’s hottest, sultriest…

MYLF Drops 7 New Scenes

May 17, 2024 4:03 PM PDTMIAMI — MYLF has released seven new scenes this week starring Bunny Madison, Shay Sights, Spencer Scott, and others. First, Bad Milfs premieres “The House Bunny Part 2: Bunnies at Play” with Madison and Maya Woulfe, Jade…

Kazumi Does 1st Anal, DP for Vixen Media Group

LOS ANGELES — Kazumi has performed her first anal and her first DP alongside Isiah Maxwell and Hollywood Cash for Vixen Media Group (VMG) studio imprint Blacked Raw. Directed by Derek Dozer, the scene features Kazumi and Cash cruising "around…

Kazumi Performs 1st Anal & D.P. in Blacked Raw Scene ‘Beast Mode’

Fans will be treated next Monday, May 20, to the first-ever anal and double-penetration encounters of 2024 AVN Awards co-host Kazumi's career.

Maximo Garcia Takes on 16 Girls in Reverse Gangbang

It took Maximo Garcia a month to plan the most viral scene of his career—a 16-girl reverse gangbang in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.