Porn News

Website Review: YoungLegalPorn.com

I admit it. I check out the free porn tube sites. ‘Cause how else would I find out about babes like Devky?

Devky is this slenderish, blonde Russian tart who does a striptease out of her white blouse and blue jeans. It’s billed as the hottest show on the Internet.

Maybe yes, maybe no. All I know is her site Devky.com serves as a re-direct to YoungLegalPorn.com which is to 18 and 19 year-old girls what Oz is to munchkins and flying monkeys.

With all that pubescent tail staring me in the face I was expecting a visit from Family Services and law enforcement. Which is the illusion of supreme youth successfully cast by this remarkably popular web enterprise.

You want updates? How about seven new scenes daily with performances delivered by girls whose body parts still smell like vanilla extract and natural baby powder.

The site which also delivers over 7400 scenes, boasts a 94% approval rating among its satisfied members which makes you wonder what the other 6% were looking for and didn’t find.

Membership for one month is $39.97 but considering the seemingly inexhaustible supply of young flesh [it appears mostly foreign chicks] to jack off to, you can give the Gas Co. a good story why you didn’t pay April’s bill.

The Alexa rating for YoungLegalPorn as of 3/8/2012 is 17,906 [US]

Gene’s grade for www.younglegalporn.com is an A+.

Read the other Website reviews: www.adultcybermart.com/WebsiteReviews.html

269 Views

Related Posts

Platforming the Pleasure Industry’s Voice Through Voting

Very early in my business career, I learned not to mix business with politics or religion. This was a foundational tenet that just made sense. For much of my career, that was easy. However, it has become increasingly difficult to…

‘Sex Workers Are Part of the “Everyone” That Deserves Protections’: Congressional Candidate Joe Cohn Reaches Out to Adult Community

MOUNT HOLLY, N.J. — Veteran civil rights attorney Joe Cohn, who is currently running in a New Jersey Democratic primary for a seat in the U.S. House of Representatives, says he is reaching out to the adult community to champion…

Wicked Sensual Care Launches Sexual Assault Awareness Camaign

LOS ANGELES — Wicked Sensual Care (WSC) has launched its annual campaign for Sexual Assault Awareness month. "Every April, in recognition of Sexual Assault Awareness Month, the intimate wellness brand pledges resources and a portion of proceeds from the sales…

Gender X Begins Rollout of ‘Trans Honey Trap 3’

Jim Powers Brings Gender X Films’ Trans Honey Trap Back

Erika Lust Signs Distro Deal With Joy Media Group

Joy Media Group, in collaboration with Bizarre Entertainment, has entered into a distribution agreement with Erika Lust, the eponymous studio helmed by acclaimed adult director Erika Lust.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.