Porn News

XPT Thread: “Phoenix Marie is shredding Christian on Jules Jordan Forum “

blahhh2000 writes on www.xxxporntalk.com: I was checking out the Jules Jordan forum and found out that Phoenix Marie is an occasional poster over there. She gets into it with another poster [Steve Luv] about Christan and it starts to get nasty. The good stuff starts on page 3 of this thread.

http://forum.julesjordanvideo.com/showthread.php?t=890&page=3

> Steve Luv comments: It is funny that both Phoenix’s boyfriend christianx and her manager derrick hey are racist. They put these ideas into girls heads not to do IR. Yet both derrick and christianx have gay sex all of the time with tranny’s and other gay men.

These guys particularly all of the Naughty America flip-flop gay performers are the biggest risk to the industry. I am a white male and I know the industry would be better off without guys like christianx and derrick hey. What I do not understand is why any black men would really want to have sex with Phoenix and place themselves at much higher risk. Let Phoenix play Russian roulette sleeping with christianx every night, you do not want that contaminating the talent pool.

> Phoenix Marie responds: Check your inbox steve… get some facts straight!

> Luv responds: No, check your inbox and you can get some fact straight. You say that you have not dated christianx/Max diesel in a while. Well that is news to him, because he says that you are still dating that high risk of disease gay flip-flopper:

[Luv then provides a link to Christian’s blog, www.christiansingsthelues.com dated June 24, 2009 which lends the impression that she and Christian are still together.]

> Phoenix Marie responds: SteveLuv… I don’t care what you want to post… That blog hasn’t been updated in MONTHS!! I will never deny being in a serious relationship with Christian… who FYI hasn’t done a single GAY scene in 5 years… and stopped doing TS scenes when we started dating Officially!!

> Luv responds: Wrong again. That blog was 3 weeks ago, JUNE 24, 2009. Christianx did that gay scene with kimber December 12th. That picture with you and Kimber is from November 10th. Kimber even says in her blog that christianx is the one taking the picture of you two.

christianx sucks dick and takes it bareback up his ass on a regular basis, which makes you and your boyfriend major risk to the rest of the industry.

Christianx is a gay hooker for derrick hey. In fact christian had sex with the HIV Milf Muse before she tested positive.

> Phoenix Marie later comments in the exchange: I am not with Christian at all.. I haven’t been… he leaves that fuckin’ bullshit on his Christiansingstheblues so people won’t give him Shit!! He is not on my myspace… he is Blocked from my twitter… I also found out today on set that he is throwing my name around to get girls to work with him!
If he did… He hide it from me… as of now… I could give two shits!
Reply With Quote

As far as Swallowing check every ZZ scene… I babybird… etc…

569 Views

Related Posts

Platforming the Pleasure Industry’s Voice Through Voting

Very early in my business career, I learned not to mix business with politics or religion. This was a foundational tenet that just made sense. For much of my career, that was easy. However, it has become increasingly difficult to…

Wicked Sensual Care Launches Sexual Assault Awareness Camaign

LOS ANGELES — Wicked Sensual Care (WSC) has launched its annual campaign for Sexual Assault Awareness month. "Every April, in recognition of Sexual Assault Awareness Month, the intimate wellness brand pledges resources and a portion of proceeds from the sales…

Gender X Begins Rollout of ‘Trans Honey Trap 3’

Jim Powers Brings Gender X Films’ Trans Honey Trap Back

Erika Lust Signs Distro Deal With Joy Media Group

Joy Media Group, in collaboration with Bizarre Entertainment, has entered into a distribution agreement with Erika Lust, the eponymous studio helmed by acclaimed adult director Erika Lust.

FSC to Host Webinar on Derisking and the Adult Industry

LOS ANGELES — The Free Speech Coalition (FSC) is hosting a webinar on derisking, titled "Derisking: Examining Its Impact on the Adult Industry's Access to Banking," on April 24 at 11 a.m. (PDT).Panelists for the webinar include Alison Boden, Executive…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.